The National Association of Supervisors of Business Education
NASBE is an affiliate of the Business Education Division of the
Association of Career and Technical Education.
Nominate an outstanding business student today for the ACTE-BE Student Award!Click on Awards link to get more information and forms.
This association is an organization of Business Education supervisors who are direct employees of a state, region, or local education agency and has as its purpose furthering the cause of Business Education and the welfare of the field and professional members in the following ways:
- To develop and increase the effectiveness of educational opportunities in the area of Business Education commensurate to the needs and abilities of all individuals in the American society.
- To encourage supervision of Business Education at all levels.
- To encourage additional services to Business Education at the national level.
- To stimulate research in Business and Economic Education.
- To promote and develop sound educational practices and policies in the field of Business Education.
- To maintain close cooperation and working relationships with all career and technical education services and organizations.
- To develop, maintain, promote, and coordinate cooperation among the states, regions, and local education agencies for Business Education through the interchange of ideas, materials, problems, and accomplishments.
- To promote the development of a total articulated program of education for and about business.
- To support Career and Technical Student Organizations servicing Business Education programs.
- To provide active leadership for the management of change for business.