The National Association of Supervisors of Business Education
NASBE is an affiliate of the Business Education Division of the
Association of Career and Technical Education.
New Documents Added: Click on the Awards Tab to download a Scholarship Application for Educators!
This association is an organization of Business Education supervisors who are direct employees of a state, region, or local education agency and has as its purpose furthering the cause of Business Education and the welfare of the field and professional members in the following ways:
- To develop and increase the effectiveness of educational opportunities in the area of Business Education commensurate to the needs and abilities of all individuals in the American society.
- To encourage supervision of Business Education at all levels.
- To encourage additional services to Business Education at the national level.
- To stimulate research in Business and Economic Education.
- To promote and develop sound educational practices and policies in the field of Business Education.
- To maintain close cooperation and working relationships with all career and technical education services and organizations.
- To develop, maintain, promote, and coordinate cooperation among the states, regions, and local education agencies for Business Education through the interchange of ideas, materials, problems, and accomplishments.
- To promote the development of a total articulated program of education for and about business.
- To support Career and Technical Student Organizations servicing Business Education programs.
- To provide active leadership for the management of change for business.